- We request print-ready postings in a PFD format that we can easily link/point to on this page and in our digital newsletter. This important part of our upgrading process allows these listings to be seen in multiple media formats and by many devices besides a computer, ensuring more viewers see this information. Please send all listings to Kevin G. Lindsay by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The NH-AGO charges $15.00 to list jobs or items for sale. This fee simply offsets the costs of maintaining the web-page and domain name for the chapter. Please make checks payable to NH-AGO, and on the memo line write “Classifieds”. Send checks to our Treasurer, Adam Peithmann / 508 Union Street / Manchester NH, 03104
- NH-AGO is not responsible for misprinted or erroneous information so please make sure all editing is done prior to submission. If you have any further questions, please call the Dean and Web-master Kevin G. Lindsay at (603) 781-1918.
NEW Job Listings
19 Church Rd.
Shrewsbury MA 01545
Director of Music (Part Time)
Click the PDF link below for all the details.
First Congregational Church of Walpole, UCC
15 Washington St. (PO Box 393)
Walpole NH 03608
Basic responsibilities include providing music for Sunday worship and special holidays, directing regular adult vocal and bell choirs, and planning services with the Pastor.
Our organ is custom built with pipes and console in the balcony. It has 11 ranks, which, with unification and duplexing, expands to 31 stops. The piano is a Yamaha baby grand in excellent condition. Our 4-octave English hand bell set has been recently refurbished.
The church has 150+ members. Part-time hours are 18 to 22 per week. A competitive salary in the high 20’s will be offered to the ideal candidate, commensurate with skill, experience, and education.
For more information call 603-756-9221 and or/email email@example.com.
West Lebanon Congregational Church (UCC)
18 Maple Street
West Lebanon NH 03766
(603) 298-8096 — Office
Contact Person: Molly Bonhag at the above church address,
(603) 448-6044 / firstname.lastname@example.org
ORGANIST to accompany 10 AM Sunday Services. Extra services such as Christmas Eve, Maundy Thursday, Community Services, funerals and Weddings. At present the position doesn’t require attending the Tuesday evening Choir rehearsals. At present they have a director for the choir and the Hand-bell ensemble. Compensation is $150.00 per service with no benefits.
The church has a Hutchings Plaisted Pipe organ, 13 Ranks, two manual and pedal.
Items for Sale
Practice Organ from:
Ms. Lois H. Thurston
14 Battle Street
Webster, NH 03303-7701
Tel. 603-497-2615 or 603-746-4082 (home)
FOR SALE: My home organ, a Yamaha Electone, Model E-3, in good working condition. It has 2 manuals (61 keys each) plus a 2-octave pedal board (© – c). The wood cabinet has a roll-down keyboard cover, a walnut finish, and is in excellent condition.
Dimensions: 50 ¾” wide, 45″ deep (includes pedals, which detach for moving), and 40 ½” high (+8″ for music rest, 29″ wide). Included are the bench, the Service Manual, the Guide manual, and the “E-3 Sound Effects manual with all stops.” The speakers are built in. There is a head-phone outlet. The bench is 40″ wide, 14″ deep, and 23 ¾” high.
It would be useful for an organist, an organ student, or use in a small hall, a music rehearsal room, or for home entertainment.
I purchased it second-hand from Darrell’s music store in 1987. It has been maintained by Ron Richards, organ technologist, Ronrichs@comcast.net, Lowell, MA. I am asking $300.00 plus buyer to pick up at my home.
Feel free to share this with anyone who might be interested. Having an organ at home has been valuable for preparing service music. Pictures available on request, use above contact information.
Instruments Available IMPORTANT UPDATE….. Thom Thomas has moved to FL.
— Two Vintage Organs still available.
- Hook & Hastings opus 1422, 1 manual, 6 rank tracker.
- Rare 6 rank tracker chamber organ, casework by John Renton of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Contact Thom Thomas, 386 364 5564 , for more information.
Ahlborn-Galanti Chronicler III-B.
Built in 2002.
Three manuals, 52 stops. Very good condition. $12,000.
Replaced by a pipe organ.
Holy Cross Episcopal Church, Weare, New Hampshire.
Contact: Roberta Walmsley email@example.com