CLASSIFIEDS – Items for Sale
- We request print-ready postings in a PFD format that we can easily link/point to on this page and in our digital newsletter. This important part of our upgrading process allows these listings to be seen in multiple media formats and by many devices besides a computer, ensuring more viewers see this information. Please send all listings to Kevin G. Lindsay by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The NH-AGO charges $15.00 to list jobs or items for sale. This fee simply offsets the costs of maintaining the web-page and domain name for the chapter. Please make checks payable to NH-AGO, and on the memo line write “Classifieds“. Send checks to our Treasurer, Adam Peithmann / 508 Union Street / Manchester NH, 03104
- Each ad will run four (4) months on our web-page and digital and hard-copied newsletters. Extensions can be given as long as churches/individuals communicate that desire in writing prior to the end of the listing period.
- NH-AGO is not responsible for misprinted or erroneous information so please make sure all editing is done prior to submission. If you have any further questions, please call our Web-master Kevin G. Lindsay at (603) 781-1918 OR email him at the link provided above.
FREE PRACTICE ORGAN
1962 Allen electronic 2-manual organ with pedal board and 32 stops, model T-12a. It is powered by a tube amplifier with a 12″speaker , plus two Leslie rotary 6″ speakers. The organ was originally used in a chapel, but for most of its like it has been used sparingly as a practice instrument. It needs some tuning and some minor pedal board wiring. Organ bench included. Can be picked up in Vernon, VT.
Call and leave a message for Anthony at 802-254-5160. OR email at email@example.com
FREE PRACTICE ORGAN
1974 (era) 3 manual Conn 650 Theatre organ.
It has Diapason stops for classical music and a full pedal board. In good condition but in need of servicing to clean up a few stops. Console weighs 450 lbs, pedal board 80 lbs, and the bench, 50 lbs. The organ is in the garage so no steps to negotiate at location.
Interested parties should contact:
12 Fillmore Road
Portsmouth NH 03801
HAMMOND B-3 FOR SALE!
Good playing condition with full pedal-board and 2 Leslie Speakers.
Practice Organ from:
Ms. Lois H. Thurston
Havenwood Heritage Heights Unit 527
33 Christian Ave # 31
Concord, NH 03301-6128
Tel. (603) 796-2615 or (603) 856 – 7901 (home)
FOR SALE: My home organ, a Yamaha Electone, Model E-3, in good working condition. It has 2 manuals (61 keys each) plus a 2-octave pedal board (© – c). The wood cabinet has a roll-down keyboard cover, a walnut finish, and is in excellent condition.
Dimensions: 50 ¾” wide, 45″ deep (includes pedals, which detach for moving), and 40 ½” high (+8″ for music rest, 29″ wide). Included are the bench, the Service Manual, the Guide manual, and the “E-3 Sound Effects manual with all stops.” The speakers are built in. There is a head-phone outlet. The bench is 40″ wide, 14″ deep, and 23 ¾” high.
It would be useful for an organist, an organ student, or use in a small hall, a music rehearsal room, or for home entertainment.
I purchased it second-hand from Darrell’s music store in 1987. It has been maintained by Ron Richards, organ technologist, Ronrichs@comcast.net, Lowell, MA. I am asking $300.00 plus buyer to pick up at my home.
Feel free to share this with anyone who might be interested. Having an organ at home has been valuable for preparing service music. Pictures available on request, use above contact information.
IMPORTANT UPDATE….. Thom Thomas has moved to FL.
— Two Vintage Organs still available.
Hook & Hastings opus 1422, 1 manual, 6 rank tracker.
- Rare 6 rank tracker chamber organ, casework by John Renton of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Contact Thom Thomas, 386 364 5564 , for more information.
Ahlborn-Galanti Chronicler III-B.
Built in 2002.
Three manuals, 52 stops. Very good condition. $12,000.
Replaced by a pipe organ.
Holy Cross Episcopal Church, Weare, New Hampshire.
Contact: Roberta Walmsley firstname.lastname@example.org