CLASSIFIEDS – Jobs Available
- We request print-ready postings in a PDF format that we can easily link/point to on this page and in our digital newsletter. This important part of our upgrading process allows these listings to be seen in multiple media formats and by many devices besides a computer, ensuring more viewers see this information. Please send all listings to Kevin G. Lindsay by email: email@example.com
- The NH-AGO charges $15.00 to list jobs or items for sale. This fee simply offsets the costs of maintaining our website, digital media and printed materials. Please make checks payable to NH-AGO, and on the memo line write “Classifieds“. Send checks to our Treasurer, Ms. Laura Belanger 167 Currier Road. Hill NH 03243
- Each ad will run four (4) months on our web-page and digital and hard-copied newsletters. Extensions can be given as long as churches/individuals communicate that desire in writing prior to the end of the listing period.
- NH-AGO is not responsible for misprinted or erroneous information so please make sure all editing is done prior to submission. If you have any further questions, please call our Web-master Kevin G. Lindsay at (603) 781-1918 OR email him at the link provided above.
Part-time Organist/Choir Director
22 South Main Street
New Salem, MA 01355
Full job description below
Part-time Music Director
108 Amesbury Road
Kensington, NH 03833
Until we have hired the right candidate, we are looking for Pianists/Organists to help us out. We pay $175 per week. If interested contact Elaine Bodwell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time Job description below
Part time Church Musician (Pianist/Organist)
PO Box 435
Pittsfield, NH 03263
Church musician needed to play keyboard (organ is also available though not required) for Sunday morning services, 9:30 – 10:30, at St. Stephen’s Church, 50 Main St, Pittsfield, NH to start as soon as available. We are a small (but enthusiastic!) parish, averaging 15-20 parishioners each Sunday; no choir. Pay is $150 per Sunday plus mileage. For more information contact Katie Jones at email@example.com
Part-time Director of Music
154 Main Street Nashua NH 03060
Phone (603) 882-3361 firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Street United Methodist Church is seeking a part-time (20 hours per week) Director of Music to lead it’s active music ministry. The candidate will be expected to lead the choir, be proficient in playing both the Cassavant Pipe Organ and the Piano and supervising a separate director of the Hand-bell ensemble. A full job description is listed below, as well as through their website.
ONGOING Job Listings
Part time Organist
1549 Route 123 North
PO Box 334
Stoddard, NH 03464
Stoddard Congregational Church is seeking a Part Time Organist
We have a Johnson Tracker Organ and a Techniques electronic keyboard. We are looking for a Christian organist who can play the keyboard and/or organ 1-2 Sundays a month or more if available. Our church services are from 10-11:00 on Sunday mornings. We typically have 3 songs (both traditional hymns and contemporary Christian). The starting income for a Sunday service would be $100.00.
Please contact Kimberly Rumrill, Trustee Chairperson, Stoddard Congregational Church, PO Box 244, Stoddard, NH 03464. 603-446-7447 or email: email@example.com
Director of Music
15 Church St.
Deerfield NH 03037
Deerfield Community Church is looking for it’s next Director of Music. It is a part-time position with responsibilities for accompanying the worship service each week, as well as direct two of the music ministries that lead worship each week, with supervisory role for the other music ministries. They church has a grand-piano and a 1 manual Jardine tracker organ for the right candidate to utilize for each service. Interested candidates can download the job-description below for more information.
1548 Hopkinton Rd.
Hopkinton NH, 03229
First Congregational UCC in Hopkinton, NH is seeking a Director of their Chancel Choir to support the worship service by providing weekly anthems and responses. We have a talented Organist/Pianist and more than 20 voices in the choir! The full job description can be found at:
987 North Pleasant Street,
Amherst MA 01002
Looking for an Interim Organist/Pianist for up to 6 months to play the organ and/or piano for their 9:30 AM Sunday service. The pay is $175.00 per service. The organ is a 5-rank Moeller unified pipe-organ and the piano is a Yamaha grand piano. For more information please download the full job description.
750 Rindge Rd.
Fitchburg, MA 01420
Messiah Lutheran Church of Fitchburg, MA has need of an organist/music director who is available to play: one service each Sunday morning, midweek Advent and Lent Services, special Holy Week Services (Holy Thursday and Good Friday), and Christmas services (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).
Also, they would need to be available to accompany the choir, one practice, each week during the program year (Sept.-May).
The organ at Messiah is a newly renovated Bozeman Manual Tracker Organ. A whole set of new pipes and stops was added in 2017. Salary is $14,000 a year.
Interested musicians can contact Rev. David Jacoby at
(608) 346-1580 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music Director (Part Time)
63 Arlington Street
Nashua NH 03063