CLASSIFIEDS – Jobs Available
- We request print-ready postings in a PDF format that we can easily link/point to on this page and in our digital newsletter. This important part of our upgrading process allows these listings to be seen in multiple media formats and by many devices besides a computer, ensuring more viewers see this information. Please send all listings to Kevin G. Lindsay by email: email@example.com
- The NH-AGO charges $15.00 to list jobs or items for sale. This fee simply offsets the costs of maintaining our website, digital media and printed materials. Please make checks payable to NH-AGO, and on the memo line write “Classifieds“. Send checks to our Treasurer, Ms. Laura Belanger 167 Currier Road. Hill NH 03243
- Each ad will run four (4) months on our web-page and digital and hard-copied newsletters. Extensions can be given as long as churches/individuals communicate that desire in writing prior to the end of the listing period.
- NH-AGO is not responsible for misprinted or erroneous information so please make sure all editing is done prior to submission. If you have any further questions, please call our Web-master Kevin G. Lindsay at (603) 781-1918 OR email him at the link provided above.
DIRECTOR OF CHURCH MUSIC
26 Pleasant Street
Newburyport, MA 01950
The First Religious Society seeks an accomplished organist/pianist and choral director with church experience and excellent interpersonal skills to help FRSUU’s music program continue to grow and flourish. This is a congregation who loves music and looks forward to the continuing development of a diverse and eclectic music ministry.
The church is home to an historic 1834 Two Manual and Pedal Joseph Alley Pipe Organ (Restored 1957, and 2012) and two Steinway Model A pianos that support an active choir with monthly Jazz Compline services, weekly service singing, and a concert series. This is a part-time job offering $40,200.00 annual salary.
Application Deadline: Friday, March 1, 2024
To Apply, please send the following materials:
- Cover letter that includes a paragraph about what attracts you to this position
- Resume including church music experience and size of choirs you have directed as well as other relevant professional experience.
- Names and contact information for three professional references
- Optional: Supportive audio or video recordings of your performance and conducting
Email Submission (Preferred): DCMSearch@frsuu.org
US Mail Submission: Music Director Search, FRSUU, 26 Pleasant Street, Newburyport, MA 01950
Follow the link below for a full job description.
ONGOING Job Listings
Organist/Pianist Gilford Community church
19 Potter Hill Road
Gilford, NH 03249 (603) 524-6057
For more information contact contact AJ Coppola, Choir Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 603-387-3466.
The Parish of the Resurrection
449 Broad Street
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
The Parish of the Resurrection in Nashua, NH is looking for an Assistant Organist/Pianist to provide instrumental music for the 4:00 p.m. Mass on Saturdays and Holy Days, including Christmas. The Assistant Organist/Pianist plays music selected by the Music Director, who chooses the hymns and schedules cantors. The ideal candidate is someone who can play the organ and/or piano, is familiar with Catholic liturgical rites and practices, can work with the parish staff and other ministers and ministries of the parish, and can support the cantor through their instrumental music. The Parish of the Resurrection is a vibrant Catholic community with a strong history of prayer, fidelity, and service to those who live and work in western Nashua. Due to the nature of this position, it is required that the incumbent be a practicing Roman Catholic who is registered and active in a parochial or religious community and complies with the Diocese of Manchester Code of Ministerial Conduct. If you are interested and feel called to serve our community as Assistant Organist/Pianist, please contact Father Choolakkal email@example.com
Minister of Music
867 North Pleasant Street,
Amherst MA 01002
Immanuel Lutheran Church of Amherst, Massachusetts is seeking a Minister of Music to lead the musical life of our congregation. Primary duties include playing the organ and providing administrative coordination of the choir and other musical activities of the church.
Immanuel Lutheran Church is a congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America. Founded in 1962 as a campus ministry, Immanuel has grown over the years and now serves the wider communities of Amherst and the Pioneer Valley. We are a diverse congregation drawn from a variety of cultural and faith backgrounds which is celebrated through our worship and music. Our ongoing commitment to music has made Immanuel a cultural center in the community, welcoming outside musicians into our space. The salary is budgeted to $25,000 annually. Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and two to three references to:
Immanuel Lutheran Church
867 North Pleasant Street
Amherst, MA 01002
Part time Organist
1549 Route 123 North
PO Box 334
Stoddard, NH 03464
Stoddard Congregational Church is seeking a Part Time Organist
We have a Johnson Tracker Organ and a Techniques electronic keyboard. We are looking for a Christian organist who can play the keyboard and/or organ 1-2 Sundays a month or more if available. Our church services are from 10-11:00 on Sunday mornings. We typically have 3 songs (both traditional hymns and contemporary Christian). The starting income for a Sunday service would be $100.00.
Please contact Kimberly Rumrill, Trustee Chairperson, Stoddard Congregational Church, PO Box 244, Stoddard, NH 03464. 603-446-7447 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Music
15 Church St.
Deerfield NH 03037
Deerfield Community Church is looking for it’s next Director of Music. It is a part-time position with responsibilities for accompanying the worship service each week, as well as direct two of the music ministries that lead worship each week, with supervisory role for the other music ministries. They church has a grand-piano and a 1 manual Jardine tracker organ for the right candidate to utilize for each service. Interested candidates can download the job-description below for more information.