CLASSIFIEDS – Jobs Available
- We request print-ready postings in a PDF format that we can easily link/point to on this page and in our digital newsletter. This important part of our upgrading process allows these listings to be seen in multiple media formats and by many devices besides a computer, ensuring more viewers see this information. Please send all listings to Kevin G. Lindsay by email: email@example.com
- The NH-AGO charges $15.00 to list jobs or items for sale. This fee simply offsets the costs of maintaining our website, digital media and printed materials. Please make checks payable to NH-AGO, and on the memo line write “Classifieds“. Send checks to our Treasurer, Mr. Robert Bengtson 38 Gale Ave. Laconia NH 03246
- Each ad will run four (4) months on our web-page and digital and hard-copied newsletters. Extensions can be given as long as churches/individuals communicate that desire in writing prior to the end of the listing period.
- NH-AGO is not responsible for misprinted or erroneous information so please make sure all editing is done prior to submission. If you have any further questions, please call our Web-master Kevin G. Lindsay at (603) 781-1918 OR email him at the link provided above.
Part-time Director of Music
Peterborough Unitarian Universalist Church 25 Main St. Peterborough NH 03458
Peterborough Unitarian Universalist Church is seeking a Part time Director of Music to lead it’s music ministry. The position is from Mid-August to Mid-June, leading the choir and providing a variety of musical genre’s. The church has a Steinway Grand-Piano as well as a Hook and Hastings Tracker Pipe Organ. More details can be found on the full job description listed below.
Part-time Director of Music
154 Main Street Nashua NH 03060
Phone (603) 882-3361 firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Street United Methodist Church is seeking a part-time (20 hours per week) Director of Music to lead it’s active music ministry. The candidate will be expected to lead the choir, be proficient in playing both the Cassavant Pipe Organ and the Piano and supervising a separate director of the Hand-bell ensemble. A full job description is listed below, as well as through their website.
ONGOING Job Listings
Part time Organist
1549 Route 123 North
PO Box 334
Stoddard, NH 03464
Stoddard Congregational Church is seeking a Part Time Organist
We have a Johnson Tracker Organ and a Techniques electronic keyboard. We are looking for a Christian organist who can play the keyboard and/or organ 1-2 Sundays a month or more if available. Our church services are from 10-11:00 on Sunday mornings. We typically have 3 songs (both traditional hymns and contemporary Christian). The starting income for a Sunday service would be $100.00.
Please contact Kimberly Rumrill, Trustee Chairperson, Stoddard Congregational Church, PO Box 244, Stoddard, NH 03464. 603-446-7447 or email: email@example.com
15 Church St. PO Box 236
Norwich VT, 05055
The Norwich Congregational Church, UCC, is seeking a dynamic, collaborative and accomplished Music Director to
lead our music program into the future. The job is part-time / 20 hours per week, and offering $28,000- $32,000 per year. The church has a 2008 Steinway Grand piano, a Rodgers “Hybrid” 3 manual organ, a 3 octave set of Malmark hand-bells, a 2 octave set of Malmark hand-chimes, and choirs for adults and children. A full job-description can be found by “Clicking” on the link below.
Director of Music
15 Church St.
Deerfield NH 03037
Deerfield Community Church is looking for it’s next Director of Music. It is a part-time position with responsibilities for accompanying the worship service each week, as well as direct two of the music ministries that lead worship each week, with supervisory role for the other music ministries. They church has a grand-piano and a 1 manual Jardine tracker organ for the right candidate to utilize for each service. Interested candidates can download the job-description below for more information.
1548 Hopkinton Rd.
Hopkinton NH, 03229
First Congregational UCC in Hopkinton, NH is seeking a Director of their Chancel Choir to support the worship service by providing weekly anthems and responses. We have a talented Organist/Pianist and more than 20 voices in the choir! The full job description can be found at:
987 North Pleasant Street,
Amherst MA 01002
Looking for an Interim Organist/Pianist for up to 6 months to play the organ and/or piano for their 9:30 AM Sunday service. The pay is $175.00 per service. The organ is a 5-rank Moeller unified pipe-organ and the piano is a Yamaha grand piano. For more information please download the full job description.
750 Rindge Rd.
Fitchburg, MA 01420
Messiah Lutheran Church of Fitchburg, MA has need of an organist/music director who is available to play: one service each Sunday morning, midweek Advent and Lent Services, special Holy Week Services (Holy Thursday and Good Friday), and Christmas services (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).
Also, they would need to be available to accompany the choir, one practice, each week during the program year (Sept.-May).
The organ at Messiah is a newly renovated Bozeman Manual Tracker Organ. A whole set of new pipes and stops was added in 2017. Salary is $14,000 a year.
Interested musicians can contact Rev. David Jacoby at
(608) 346-1580 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music Director (Part Time)
63 Arlington Street
Nashua NH 03063