2019-20 Chapter Programs
ORGAN TOUR ABOVE THE NOTCHES: WORTH THE TRIP!
Saturday, October 5, 2019
The tour will begin at 11:00 AM and will include complimentary lunch and a brief recital by visiting organist Hentus van Rooyen . Open console at all sites.
Free admission/donations accepted.
Itinerary schedule for the day –
- -11:00am , meet at Saint Anne’s Church, 345 Pleasant St., Berlin, NH (Casavant) for a brief demo/recital by George Bozeman, Susan Ferre & Host organist Sandy Patrick. Open console.
- -12:15pm , meet at nearby St. Barnabas Church, 2 High St., Berlin (Meantone Bedient) for complimentary lunch and to peruse our pre-owned organ music flea market table (proceeds to benefit the scholarship fund).
- -2:00pm , also at St. Barnabas, an organ recital by visiting organist Hentus van Rooyen.
- -3:00-5:00pm , open console – all are free to travel at any time to Gorham Congregational Church, 143 Main St., Gorham (H&H) and the Randolph Church, Rt. 2, Randolph (Ruggles).
Hentus van Rooyen is Assistant Professor of Music, Sacred Music Coordinator and Collage Organist at Bethany College in Lindsborg, KS, where he teaches organ, music history and aural skills. He is a candidate for the Doctor or Musical Arts degree at the University of North Texas and is expecting to complete his degree this Fall. At the UNT College of Music, he has been named ‘Outstanding Graduate Student in Organ Performance’ in 2014 & 2017!
Saturday, November 16, 10am-1pm
Workshop & Sing-Along of Handel’s Messiah Choruses
NH AGO Patrons
Dues alone fall short of Chapter Program and publicity needs.
We thank our Patrons for their additional support.
Gift Level Up to:
- Symphony Above $500.00
- Improvisation $400.00
- Toccata $300.00
- Prelude and Fugue $200.00
- Chorale Prelude $100.00
- Anthem $50.00
The NHAGO is a non-profit 501 (C) 3 organization. Send donations to:
Adam Peithmann, Treasurer, NH-AGO
508 Union Street
Manchester NH 03104